Monday, November 26, 2012

gbaSI Welcomes Doug Pershall - Director of Business Development



In my 25 years of business experience operating my own company and working for others, I have learned that to grow your business, you must maintain a HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.  I know that sounds simplistic, but so many businesses get caught up in the pursuit of billable hours and profits, allowing customer satisfaction to become a secondary priority.  In my dealings with the team members and management of both gbaSI and GBA, I have found partners that also believe customer satisfaction is THE priority and as such, I am excited to begin my new career with gbaSI.

My business background includes the previously mentioned 25 years owning my own company, as well as 7 years of experience as a regional sales manager.  This provides me with the insight and experience to interpret the tecno-speak (that is so prevalent in our industry) into an understandable dialog that we can all understand.  Once we all have the same that vision and understanding, we can refine it into a project with a definable goal, cost factor, and a solution that fits the needs.

My job and goal is to grow out gbaSI communication technology business and to do so in a manner that is consistent with the driving principal of customer satisfaction as our key measure of success!


COMING May 3, 2013

Technical Operations Manager Chuck Metzger tells us about the importance of Firmware updates, and shines some insight on his retirement plan...